Register for e-INS 2021
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
The fees are in EURO and include VAT (20%)
Full Participant Member*
Full Participants Non-member
Low&Lower-Middle Income Countries**
Residents (in France only)
Daily rate Member*
Daily rate Non-Member
super EARLY RATE
UNTIL May 4, 2021
FROM MAY 5 until JUNE 10, 2021
FROM JUNE 11 UNTIL AUGUST 17, 2021
From AUGUST 18, 2021
* To join the International Neuromodulation Society (INS) and/or one of its regional chapters, please go to the INS membership page https://www.neuromodulation.com/become-a-member and select the society in your region. All chapter members are also INS members. If there is currently no chapter in your region, you are welcome to join the INS directly (“International Neuromodulation Society – Global”). Please contact email@example.com for membership assistance.
** Low & Lower-Middle Income countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
*** AHCP/Student/Fellow/Nurse – status must be certified – An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
Nurse session available to purchase in full registration options or as an option to register to this session only.
Until june 10, 2021
Onsite Registration Rate
From june 11, 2021
Fees for All Congress Participants Include
- Participation in scientific sessions
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Opening reception
- Coffee and lunch breaks – as indicated in the programme
Payment of registration fees (in EURO) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional €30 handling fee is required)
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Account Name: ECINS 2020 Congress, Paris
Bank details: CREDIT SUISSE (Switzerland) Ltd.
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-203
IBAN No: CH63 0483 5150 0934 9220 3
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming the registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at firstname.lastname@example.org
For group hotel booking, please contact us by filling out this form.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be sent by email.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (€30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including August 2, 2021: Full refund
- Cancellations received between August 3 until August 18, 2021: 50% will be refunded
- Cancellations received from August 19, 2021: no refund will be made