Registration Fees (EUR)
WARNING: There is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate e-INS 2023. We recommend you only register via this website, directly with the official meeting organizer, or use a trusted group registration service.
|Registration category||Super Early rate|
Until January 31, 2023
From February 1 - June 12, 2023
From June 13 - August 14, 2023
From August 15, 2023
|Full participants - Member*||€ 350||€ 550||€ 650||€ 770|
|Full Participants - Non-Members||€ 450||€ 650||€ 770||€ 870|
|Low & Lower-Middle Income Countries**||€ 250||€ 470||€ 470||€ 470|
|AHCP/Students/Fellows***||€ 250||€ 390||€ 390||€ 505|
|Daily registration member||€ 350||€ 350||€ 350||€ 350|
|Daily registration Non member||€ 450||€ 450||€ 450||€ 450|
|Daily registration AHCP/Students/Fellows||€ 275||€ 275||€ 275||€ 275|
|Workshop registration for Nurses and Allied Health Workers (for registered Nurses/AHP) - 31 August||€ 100||€ 100||€ 100||€ 100|
|Workshop registration for Nurses and Allied Health Workers (NON registered Nurses/AHP) - 31 August ONLY||€ 100||€ 100||€ 100||€ 100|
|Cadaver workshop - INS Member rate.||€ 225||€ 225||€ 225||€ 225|
|Cadaver workshop - Non-Member rate.||€ 275||€ 275||€ 275||€ 275|
|NeuroRun||€ 25||€ 25||€ 25||€ 25|
* This rate includes a year’s INS and chapter membership (if a chapter exists in the region).
** AHCP/Student/Fellow – status must be certified – An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
***Low & Middle Income countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
Fees for participants include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- All printed Conference materials
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Coffee and Lunch breaks – as indicated in the programme
- 3 day Hamburg Card for public transport
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: EINS 2023 Congress, Hamburg
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-494
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH63 0483 5150 0934 9249 4
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
All cancellations must be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (€30) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including June 13, 2023: full refund.
- Cancellations received between June 14 until August 15, 2023: 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellations received from August 16, 2023: no refund will be made
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required. Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to: email@example.com In addition, please specify full name and address.
Note: Not applicable for author and abstract presenters
For group registration for more than 10 delegates please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
e-INS 2023 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140