Thank you for presenting at the 3rd Joint Congress of the INS European Chapters (e-INS 2023).
This page is designed to prepare you for your presentation e-INS 2023. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements, deadlines and general information.
Who are these guidelines for?
- Invited Speakers
- Presenting authors of abstracts selected for oral presentation sessions.
The scientific programme can be viewed here.
On-site information for presenters can be found here.
Each oral poster presenter will be allowed 8 minutes of lecture time, 8 slides and a 2-minute question and answer period. (The title, financial relationship and reference slides are not included in the 8-slide limit.) Please note: all oral poster presenters should also prepare an ePoster as well (click here for ePoster instructions).
POWERPOINT PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Presentation Layout and Ratio
- Format:Your presentation should be prepared in .PPT or .PPTX format.
- Ratio:Please note that the congress computers in the session Halls are supplied with Office 2019 (at least) and the native ratio of the projection on the screens in the Halls is 16:9.
- MAC users may need to delete the .pps extension on the downloaded pptx templates to make them editable.
- The presentation system at the congress does not support PowerPoint Presenter mode, please make separate written notes if necessary.
- Please disclose all relevant financial relationships and any conflicts of interest, including the company name, the nature of the relationship (i.e., your role), and what was received (e.g., “honorarium”). You are required to display this first slide for at least 30 seconds from the podium to allow enough time for the audience to review and digest it. If you have nothing to disclose, this slide must be included indicating “Nothing to disclose”. Please click here to download a template of the disclosure slide.
Instructions for Transparency and Disclosure
Please disclose all relevant financial relationships, including the company name, the nature of the relationship (i.e., your role), and what was received (e.g., “honorarium”) by you, an immediate family member, spouse or partner within the past three (3) years, and the corresponding amounts in US Dollars. Where the value is potential, the percentage of the total stock options should be declared. If you have no conflicts, simply state, “No conflicts of interest.” You will be required to display this slide for at least 30 seconds from the podium to allow enough time for the audience to review and digest the information.
e.g. Scientific Advisory Board: GSK – $20,000; Pfizer – $500
Any off-label use of products or therapies must also be disclosed.
Prepare your presentation with a title slide.
Please click here to download a template of the title slide.
- Logos, promotional or marketing materials are not permitted be included in your presentation.
- We recommend that you label all slides that include unpublished data with a title: “UNPUBLISHED DATA – DO NOT COPY OR DISTRIBUTE”.
- If you combine video clips with PowerPoint; the videos must be embedded as an MP4.
- Click here if you wish to use the general e-INS 2023 slide template for your presentation.
For questions, please e-mail email@example.com