Thank you for presenting at the 3rd Joint Congress of the INS European Chapters (e-INS 2023).
This page is designed to prepare you for your ePoster presentation at e-INS 2023. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements, deadlines and general information.
ePoster Rapid Fire Sessions
The ePosters of selected abstracts will be presented in dedicated Rapid Fire sessions.
All participants are invited to the ePoster Stations, located near the Exhibition Area, on Saturday, 2 September at 10:55 am, to hear the short presentations and to ask questions. Rapid Fire sessions will be guided by two moderators. Presenters should be at the ePoster stations 10 minutes before the start of the Rapid Fire Session and remain there until the session has finished. Each presenter has been allocated 5 minutes total – 3 minutes to speak about his/her ePoster, and 2 minutes for discussion.
ePoster presentations in this category will not have a dedicated session time and will be available for viewing on the mobile app, and at the ePoster stations during Exhibition opening hours onsite near the Exhibition area.
As an ePoster Presenter you will need to:
Register for the Congress
All ePoster presenters are required to register and pay their registration fee. If you have not registered, you may find information regarding registration here.
Presenting authors have received a dedicated link to upload their ePosters via email.
Please contact email@example.com if you did not receive your upload ePoster email.
Deadline for uploading ePosters: 31 July, 2023
Technical specification for ePoster preparation
Please prepare your ePoster as a 1-page PDF file in landscape orientation.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
- Language: All ePosters should be prepared in English
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included but cannot link to any promotional or marketing material
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Please note: By uploading your ePoster, you agree to having it published in the official congress publications
Please note, there will not be paper posters at e-INS 2023.
For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org